Exhibitor FAQ

What sponsorship opportunities are available at the event?

There are plenty of sponsorship opportunities available. As well as being highly visible at the show itself, your brand will feature in all relevant marketing materials and you will receive the data of those who engage with your feature area. Get in touch with Angela Coffill, [email protected] for more information and to discuss your requirements.

I am interested in exhibiting at Workplace Wellbeing Show. How do I get started?

To find out more about exhibiting opportunities and pricing, simply submit this form and a member of the Workplace Wellbeing Show team will be in touch shortly. For more information and to discuss your requirements.

Who do I contact about building my stand for Workplace Wellbeing Show?

Please contact our customer service team here [email protected] or 0207 921 8166.

Where can I apply for a visa?

To apply for your visa invitation letter you need to first be registered as an Exhibitor. If you are already registered, please submit the form via the following link: https://registration.n200.com/survey/176zroaa50qcz. If you have any follow up questions, please email [email protected]. Please allow 5 working days for processing.

When will I receive my exhibitor badges?

Exhibitor badges can be collected from the registration points at Workplace Wellbeing Show. They'll be available for collection on the Saturday before Workplace Wellbeing Show opens.

When will I receive my contractor badges?

Contractor Badges should be ordered prior to going on-site and can be ordered via the link in the technical manual. You will receive an e-badge which you are required to bring with you for your first day on-site.

How do you ensure attendees' safety and health at Workplace Wellbeing Show?

We place our attendees' safety at the heart of our events. Find out how we do this here.

What is the shipping address of Workplace Wellbeing Show?

Your company name
Your stand number
Workplace Wellbeing Show
ExCeL London
One Western Gateway
Royal Victoria Dock
E16 1XL

If you have any questions please contact us.

I would like some help with PR & marketing in the run up to the show. What can I do?

Please refer to the PR & marketing guide, accessed through the Exhibitor Zone, which contains essential information on how to maximise your investment at the show. Alternatively contact the PR & marketing team.

I have lost / not received my password to access the exhibitor secure zone. What should I do?

Please contact our customer service team here [email protected] or 0207 921 8166.

I cannot access the exhibitor technical manual or do not understand how to use it. What should I do?

Please contact our customer service team here [email protected] or 0207 921 8166.

How do I access the exhibitor technical manual?

The exhibitor technical manual is accessed through the exhibitor zone: you will be notified when this is available and supplied with your password.

Can I submit press releases to appear on Workplace Wellbeing Show website?

Yes, you can upload your press releases via the Exhibitor Zone.

Can I nominate my important clients for VIP status?

Yes, you can nominate up to 20 of your most important clients to receive a VIP upgrade which includes the use of the VIP facilities at the show. Please refer to the PR & marketing guide, accessed through the Exhibitor Zone, for further details.

Are there any products that are restricted by UK customs?

British law has always been very strict about who can own or move firearms, ammunition and explosives but the rules are now even more stringent in light of the heightened risk of terrorism. All firearms and explosives must be licensed and there is a total ban on offensive weapons such as knuckle-dusters and flick knives.

It is also against the law to import:

  • High voltage electric ‘stun guns’.
  • Pepper sprays, CS gas canisters and other self defence sprays.
  • High-powered air rifles.
  • Martial Arts weapons such as death stars and sword sticks.
  • Knives that have a concealed blade.

You may bring component parts of firearms into the country, unless you have a licence for the weapon for which the parts are intended as components may be put to illegal uses.

All firearms must have a police shotgun licence or firearm certificate.

Please do not attempt to bring any of the above mentioned products to Workplace Wellbeing Show. Failure to heed this warning will result in immediate expulsion from the show and possible prosecution.

Am I entitled to a free entry in the official Workplace Wellbeing Show Event Guide?

Yes, as an exhibitor at Workplace Wellbeing Show, you are entitled to a free entry in the official Event Guide, distributed free of charge to all pre-registered visitors. Please make sure your profile is up to date on the Directory using the password sent to you via email.