is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
The Workplace Wellbeing Conference takes place online from 1st – 3rd June. It will feature in-depth content for anyone involved in leading wellbeing initiatives within their organisation, and will also guide anyone looking to support their own wellbeing or the wellbeing of the people they work. The virtual conference kicks off a larger online event, Workplace Wellbeing Show Connect 2021, which takes place throughout June. Connect 2021 will showcase leading wellbeing products & suppliers, and give buyers & sellers the chance to connect.
Mind is our official charity partner.
The conference will bring together 40 expert speakers from a wide range of backgrounds. Their mix of professional achievements, lived experience and inspirational stories will help you deliver effective wellbeing initiatives and will help you support colleagues, and perhaps yourself.
You can expect some healthy debate on the subject, too, as our virtual event platform will enable a truly interactive experience for delegates and speakers alike.
For workplace wellbeing leaders and those with direct responsibility for mental health wellbeing initiatives within their organisations, including in health & safety, HR and FM, key sessions include:
• The changing business case for wellbeing: How the future of work and the societal landscape will change employees' expectations
• ISO 45003
• Various case studies on successful wellbeing programmes in other organisations
For those with less direct responsibility, who want to understand how to best support their colleagues and themselves when it comes to wellbeing, key sessions include:
• Surviving the war against yourself - a personal story from attempted suicide to recovery
• Common patterns with work-related stress and practical tools for managing burnout
• Workshop on better conversations for wellbeing
• All sessions will be available to watch on-demand for up to two months
• Get a certificate of attendance to back up your CPD
• 10% discount for the British Safety Council's Being Well Together Programme, which you will have 90 days to redeem after the event
• 10% discount on Barbour EHS wellbeing module which you will have until 31st December 2021 to redeem
• 10% discount on all Healthy Work Company training courses, which you will have until 31st December 2021 to redeem
• We will donate 20% of the price of all tickets to Mind (registered charity number 219830)
• £80 early bird, for anyone who books up to & including 7th May 2021
• £120 standard price after 7th May 2021
Special perk for anyone with an early-bird ticket - get an invite to the pre-recording of Tim Peake's inspirational keynote, which will take place on 12th May, 11.00 - 12.00 BST.